Lauren


I first met Miss Lauren when she called and wanted me to mentor her for her senior project at school. Lauren is interested in photography and really has a great style and eye for it.  As we traveled all over
the state of Texas and Louisiana together we really go to be close! I am truly going to miss her when she leaves for Louisiana Tech University in the fall to pursue a degree in graphic design.  I may have started out mentoring her but these past few weeks she has helping me so much by meeting deadlines!!! I am so blessed God allowed our paths to cross! Here are a few images from a few of our sessions!!! Lauren, I have watched you mature and gain so much confidence over this past year. I know God has an amazing future planned for you, stay on the path He has laid out for you!!! Jeremiah 29:11












Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

FOLLOW

Instagram

Facebook

Powered by Blogger.